Preparation aux examens d`Italien 25 Leçons par semaine
Niveaux: Débutant, Élémentaire Niveau A1, Pre-Intermediate Niveau A2, Intermédiaire - Niveau B1, Haut Intermédiaire - Niveau B2, Avancé - Niveau C1
25 LESSONS / WEEK
- 2 grammar group lessons/day and 2 conversation group lessons/day in the morning
- PLUS 5 one-to-one lessons/week in the afternoon.
In the Plus lessons you can deepen some aspect of Italian language and you will prepare for the AIL (DELI, DILI, DALI), or CILS, or CELI exams.
The ABC School in Florence is an authorized center for CILS and AIL exams.
Group lessons in the morning are 45 minutes long.
One-to-one lessons are 55 minutes long.
Activities are organized by the school in the afternoon.
Starting date for non beginners: Every Monday
Starting dates for beginners 2017: February 13 and 27; March 13 and 27; April 10 and 24; May 8 and 22; June 5 and 19; July 3, 17 and 31; August 14 and 28; September 11 and 25; October 9 and 23; November 6 and 20; December 4.
Via Portobello 12, Sestri Levante, Italie
Il n'y a pas de commentaires d'étudiants de cette école
Nombre de classes : 4
Numéro moyen d'étudiant par salle de classe: 4
L´âge minimum des étudiants : 16
Test de niveau le premier jour :
Distance de l'aéroport : 50 km.
L'aéroport le plus proche : Genoa
Debut de l'année scolaire : 2015
Les heures d´ouverture de l´école : 8:45 - 17:00
Les dates de fermeture de l´école : Voir
•STUDENTS LEARN QUICKLY AND THOROUGHLY
• MAXIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS PER CLASS.
• Students have to do a written and oral test to be placed accurately in a class.
• The ABC School carries out research in the field of linguistics and pedagogy according to the “Direct Teaching Method”: from the first day on, in all levels, only Italian will be spoken. You will be encouraged to practice verbal communication with your teachers so that you may learn Italian naturally, increasing your knowledge quickly and with confidence. With your teacher you will practice your spoken Italian in real
• QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming.
• After lessons activities.
• Familiar and friendly atmosphere.
• Selected accommodation in a walking distance from the school.